Phone & Email
- Phone: 250.592.6619
- Web: www.russharvey.bc.ca
- Hours: M–F 1:00–5:00 p.m. Pacific time
- Closed: Saturdays, Sundays & holidays.
I'm located in Victoria, British Columbia (on Canada's west coast).
Availability of Services
I provide computer services everywhere via email and telephone.
Onsite services are offered
- by appointment only;
- usually on Wednesday afternoons; and
- only in the Greater Victoria area.
Call to book an appointment!
Please call to arrange a drop-off or pickup for in-shop services unless previously scheduled.
Preparing for a Service Call
See “Preparing for a Service Call” before calling to ensure the fastest service.
Obtaining Help by Email
I get all sorts of emails requesting help. Unfortunately, mail volumes don't allow me to respond to everyone.
If you do choose to contact me, please include enough information to make a reasonable answer possible.
Guaranteeing a Response
This is not a hobby, its how I make my living and I charge for my professional services. See my business hours and rates.
To guarantee a response new distance clients please pre-purchase time before phoning or emailing me.
Once your pre-payment has been approved, I will contact you to make appropriate arrangements.
This site links only to content that is relevant to this site and at my discretion.
Links from This Site
If you believe your page truly compliments information on our site, please submit it for consideration.
- I seldom respond to link requests.
- Please do not send “reminder” emails. I am a one-person office and make all decisions about this site.
- I do not link to sites offering professional services of any kind.
- I do not do link exchanges.
- I rarely link to reference pages that are unrelated to your site's main purpose.
Links are provided at my discretion and may be removed at any time without notice.
Links Pointing to This Site
Your link must point to the page containing the information, not to images or other linked content.
- Most pages enable you to link directly to the relevant sections of a page.
- If you don't know how to do this, see Cut 'N Paste HTML Editing.
- You may NOT copy or link directly to images, PDFs, etc. hosted on this site.
- You may NOT copy information for use on your site other than short quotations clearly attributed to me and with a link back to the page containing the content.
See the Conditions of Use for additional information.
Updated: December 23, 2016